Who We Are
- Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business formed in 2006
- Registered DoD contractor / LLC in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Mission critical workforce with prior military service: engineering & operations, with roots spanning intelligence support from tactical to strategic.
How We Do It
- Provide the right person with the right skills based on customer need – someone who is motivated, educated, experienced, smartly aggressive, and certified.
- Secure and retain cost effective, value added, constructive team players
Why We Do It
- Professional – Better customer support; continued service to our country
- Personal – A feeling of belonging to something; not just an employee number
- Job satisfaction – Exceed customer needs and help drive mission success.
Objective, Ethical, Educated, and Mission Driven.
Organizational Management, Project Management, and Systems Engineering
Professional support services for the NAVSEA Warfare Centers.
Professional Managagement & Services Company
- Objective, ethical, dedicated, trustworthy…
- Customer and mission driven professionals
- Educated staff – Master/Bachelor degrees/certificates across several areas
- Professional certifications and more
- Core and unique experience anchors staff
- Keen knowledge, understanding and approach
- A responsive and adaptive team that delivers!
- With Project Management Professionals (PMP) and Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III certified personnel and many years of applied experience, we have a very well qualified staff!