Rooted by INCOSE principles, SPARTAN Management understands and values Systems Engineering and the tools it offers to manage requirements, system design, integration and test, performance, and other engineering concerns across small or complex system of systems architectures.
- Our professionals assisted several organizations to assess their unique needs, tailoring systems engineering processes and implementing right-sized solutions. We have a seasoned staff experienced with large/complex systems of systems architectures as well as small/Quick Reaction Capability programs.
- The Spartan Management team assisted with the re-organization of a client’s SE Division, conducting, analyzing, & documenting various studies, eliminating conflicts and redundancies, and delivering sound recommendations. Our efforts resulted in the establishment of clear roles and responsibilities, better work flow, and a more efficient organization.
- We have established/executed efficient configuration, schedule, and risk management processes, together with effective verification and validation processes in support of many small client projects as well as link that client’s process with those of its parent organization processes for complex system of systems architectures.
- We served as a client’s contractor lead and directed numerous technology development studies. Our professionals drove Integrated Product Teams developing plans as well as methodologies to smartly leverage & integrate emerging technologies with the client’s baseline capability.
- Stakeholder Requirements Definition
- Architecture Design
- Trade Studies & Analysis
- Requirements Engineering
- Project Planning & Assessment
- Decision Management
- Risk Management
- Configuration Management
- Schedule Management
- Verification & Validation
- Transition to Operations